Aquatic Microbial EcologyAquatic Microbial Ecology
Aquatic Microbial Ecology (AME) covers all aspects of aquatic microbial dynamics, in particular viruses, prokaryotes and eukaryotes, planktonic and benthic, autotrophic and heterotophic, in marine, limnetic and brackish habitats.
All articles published in Aquatic Microbial Ecology more than 4 years ago may be accessed freely online.
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution