Aquatic Microbial EcologyAquatic Microbial Ecology
Aquatic Microbial Ecology (AME) covers all aspects of aquatic microbial dynamics, in particular viruses, prokaryotes and eukaryotes, planktonic and benthic, autotrophic and heterotophic, in marine, limnetic and brackish habitats.
All articles published in Aquatic Microbial Ecology more than 4 years ago may be accessed freely online.
- Climate Change and Microbial Ecology
- Biofilms in Bioremediation
- Gas Plasma Sterilization in Microbiology
- Virus Evolution
- Aquatic Biofilms
- Thermophilic Microorganisms
- Flow Cytometry in Microbiology
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Advanced Vaccine Research Methods for the Decade of Vaccines